Emarketing of Michigan, LLC Latest Press Releases

Blog Talk Radio Show: Marketing Success

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Award Winning Author Featured On Kids Connection TV Show

As Many of You Know I am an Award Winning Childrens Book Authors. Today, we filmed a new TV series show called "KIDS CONNECTIONS" It features a childrens book Authors. As you can see we have a live audience of children during taping. The Show Lasts 30 minutes. Since I donate part of my sales proceeds to Leader Dogs For The Blind, I felt it was necessary to split the time and have them as well featured on the show. It is such a great organization that I feel everone should at least buy a book or donate to this cause. It was a fun event. Video will follow after editing. I just wanted to show you behind the scene photos.












No comments:

Post a Comment